Sponsor needed for American McGee's Alice cosplay

I've been a fan of American McGee's Alice since it was released on PC back in October 2000. The game gave us what many people craved for; a dark and gory version of the twisted dimension called Wonderland. I fell in love with the game, fascinated with Alice's decent into madness (and tickled pink she was a brunette like the real life Alice which the character was based on) and read the journal that accompanied it numerous times. By the end of the game I wasn't satisfied; I wanted more. No one had ever delivered a nightmare-ish Wonderland like this game did. I like many, didn't think we would ever see a sequel due to the constant sets backs and cancellations. Alas 11 years later we finally received the next chapter and I find myself once again submerged in American McGee's telling of the classic tale. I have become obsessed with the idea of cosplaying Alice and am currently seeking sponsors for the character I want to bring to life.




Leg Avenue has licensed an official Alice costume that comes complete with the Omega necklace. The outfit is currently available on ebay for $45.99 and free shipping. http://cgi.ebay.com/American-McGees-Mad-Alice-Halloween-Costume-S-M-L-/170681497209?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item6d705bbcbe

The boots are also currently available on ebay for $24.99 with free shipping as well:
http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-BLACK-KNEE-HIGH-DOUBLE-BELT-WOMENS-BOOTS-SIZE-6-5-/200641869905?pt=US_Women_s_Shoes&hash=item2eb72ff851  which brings the total to $70.98. Whoever would like to donate the total amount will recieve a Cosplay Girl mug with a picture of their choice as well as a signed 4x8 photo. If you would like to sponsor only one item, you may do that as well. Whomever sponsors the dress ($45.99) will receive a mug and if you would like to sponsor the boots ($24.99) you will receive two autographed 4x8 pictures.


You may contact me via email at: cosplay.girl@yahoo.com  Thank you all very much for taking the time to read this and here's hoping someone will be helping me travel through the looking glass and into the realm of madness.