Cosplay Wishlist - Kathryn Edition


Oh look, I see a bandwagon, I'd better jump on it! ...Kidding. But who doesn't have their dream cosplays? Here are some of mine, in no particular order:

1. Tali'Zorah vas Neema - Mass Effect 2

Backwards bending knees WHY U SO HARD

2. Dervish: Primeval armor - Guild Wars

Must...cosplay...own...MMO character...

3. Panty Anarchy (Angel) - Panty Stocking and Garterbelt

We've done cop and normal, might as well do the whole set, right?

4. Dead Master - Black Rock Shooter

I want a pet floating skull


5. Ashlotte- Soul Calibur IV
Because why the hell not

6. A.B.A - Guilty Gear
Because everyone loves giant keys!

Level: NEAR IMPOSSIBRU

7. Big Sister - Bioshock 2



8. White Rock Shooter - Black Rock Shooter

What is this I don't even

9. Caterina Sforza - Trinity Blood Artbook

AAAAAAAAH

I know for a fact there are plenty that I am forgetting, but this will probably be updated later.

-Kathryn

Blog Archive