Cosplay wedding, people do that??

I'm a serious blog reader!  By that, I mean I lurk around various blogs on my Google Reader.  One of my recent favorite blog (out of many) is Rock N' Roll Bride, a British blog dedicated to alternative weddings.  The photography featured on this website is absolutely amazing.  Anyhow, you might ask, how on earth does that even relate to Cosplay?  Well, I came across this article on here that  briefly talks about Cosplay wedding.  No, I'm not talking about Steampunk or Lolita wedding, (Hipster) those are way too mainstream now (/Hipster).  This is LEGIT Cosplay wedding that I'm talking about, one where you dress up as your favorite anime/game characters!  Ha!
I love this Macross cosplay wedding outfit.  The lace is beautiful!
Okay, I'm not completely naive, I know that some of those pictures are just people COSPLAYING a wedding, not actually cosplaying for a wedding.  So I did some more research.  I mean, if a guy is allowed to marry his DS (please refer to THIS article), there must be some brave souls out there having a cosplay wedding.  As a result, I found this epic happening!  A GUNDAM wedding! How cool is that??
Here's a picture for those of you who are too lazy to go to the article.
Then of course, I found more instances of people getting married in cosplay.  This awesome super heroes couple for example, dresses up as...super heroes...duh!
(I'm sorry other blogs that I took pictures from you Q_Q, I know you took it from somewhere else too!)

So, which cosplay would you do if you had to marry in costumes?  Or rather, would you ever do a cosplay wedding?  I don't know about you, but I'm currently liking the FFXII wedding outfits for Ashe and her dead husband!
Now, can someone make this for me??? XD

Mimi

Blog Archive