Wig Review - Red Wig for MZMA

Wig review?!  I've never done one of those before, but I might as well give it a shot.  I mean, I'll be working with it for the next couple of months anyways.  Here goes nothing! :P

I ordered the Short Medium Layered Cosplay Shag - True Red from CosplayWigsUSA as a suitable match for MZMA from Black Rock Shooter: The Game.  It arrived in a wonderful manila colored, bubble wrap lined envelope and included the wig and a wig cap.

This wig is perfectly colored for MZMA's hair.  The length at the moment is a little long, but we will shorten and style it eventually to be more appropriate. The tips of the hair are feathered out nicely, and the wig itself is pretty full.  The wig cap that came with the package is pretty nice quality as well.  I think I'll be happy with this wig :) 

**The following pictures highlight both the wig and our amazing new wig model Gachapin :D (he's a dinosaur in case you were wondering).  **

Gachapin, the wig, and the CosplayWigsUSA card.

Back view of the wig
Side view of the wig, and Gachapin looking forlorn.

Gachapin in his "I'm a sexy model" pose.  He has a bright future ahead of him :P

Gachapin modeling the wig cap.  Very nice.

We will most likely have pictures of ourselves with the wigs on at some point, but for now Gachapin works very nicely.  We may feature him modeling some of our other wigs and cosplay apparel as well.  Comment if you have any other pose suggestions for him in the future XD.

Thanks!

-Stuart-

Blog Archive