Final Fantasy XIII-2 Serah Farron Cosplay

What do you think of this final fantasy xiii-2 Serah cosplay? But if you ask me, my answer absolutely is I love it, really love this cosplay. I was shocked by her at the first sight, she look extremely the same as final fantasy xiii-2 Serah. This cosplay girl is also a cute and charming girl and she has the similar body shape as her imitated character.
So I cannot help sharing this fantastic final fantasy cosplay picture to you all, it is a safe bet that any of you would be willing to take you time to enjoy this cosplay as long as you are a fan of cosplay, not to mention the lovers of Serah. I love everything she wears, such as the beautiful pink wig, the great Serah cosplay costume and other accessories.
As the female protagonist of ff xiii-2, Serah becomes more and more appealing. She is a lovely and strong girl. If you haven’t tried this cosplay, now it is the time to have a try.