Crisis Core: Final Fantasy VII Tifa Cosplay

Wow, I was shocked by this Crisis Core final fantasy vii Tifa cosplay when I found it, and I cannot believe that this cosplay girl could finish it so perfect. I am always wondering how she could do that. What do you think of her job?
Cosplay final fantasy Tifa is undoubtedly a hot and welcomed choice to all the cosplay girls, and I believe that Tifa cosplay would never be unfashionable but would be more and more popular because of the unique and impressive charm of Tifa. Since we are the beings loving challenges and beauties, we are looking forward to showing more and more excellent cosplays in the latter shows.
CosplayTifa is always a great choice and could help us to express ourselves fully. The cosplayer in the picture does an amazing job, thanks her for sharing such great Tifa cosplay with us.